Thinking of starting a new business?
If you are thinking about starting a new business, you should bear in mind that 80% of new businesses fail within 5 years and 80% of the remainder disappear within the next 5 years. You may have a good business idea and the commitment to see it through, but your chances of survival will be dramatically improved if you have a savvy accountant looking over your shoulder.
And that's what we do best! Think of us as a safe pair of hands. Bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality.
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with all the company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Decide on what accountancy software to buy and help with the installation
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
For more information about any aspect of our Business Start-up services, please contact us today.CONTACT US MORE SERVICES